Can `t create Order from abandoned cart

ilon

If I want to create a manual order from an abandoned cart, it will not be created. I use PS 1.7.8.10. In the abandoned cart, I click Create order from this cart. It does not create an order for me, but switches me to the main menu for creating an order. If I look for e.g. customer. It will show me an abandoned cart. I select the basket and a window opens with the creation of a new order, where I have the option to Add. When I click on Add, nothing happens and the window remains as it is in the attachment.

Thanks for help. 

ps objednávka.jpg

Hi,

Sometimes, issues can be resolved by clearing the Prestashop cache. If not resolved check next steps.

Open your browser's developer console and check for any JavaScript errors when you try to create an order from an abandoned cart.

Check your server's error logs for any PHP or server-related errors that might be occurring when you try to create an order.

Try creating an order from an abandoned cart in a different web browser to see if the issue persists. Sometimes, browser extensions or settings can interfere with website functionality.

Thanks!

Thank you, 

I had a vacation.

You were right, there is an error 500 when you load me and create an order. After clicking Create order, I get e 500 at Get request to load the token. But I don't understand why. I also turned off all caches and it still does it.

17 hours ago, ilon said:

Thank you, 

I had a vacation.

You were right, there is an error 500 when you load me and create an order. After clicking Create order, I get e 500 at Get request to load the token. But I don't understand why. I also turned off all caches and it still does it.

Did you try enabling debug mode to see the error message?