Installing Klarna

Littlepants

I've down loaded the correct module to my MacBook. I've registered an account with Klarna, but have not idea what to upload to my prestashop from the unzipped downloaded folder. Can anyone help please? 

Editing

OK. I've now managed to upload the module but I have no idea what the API username and password are so how do I find out in order to configure it?

Edited by Littlepants (see edit history)

Hi,

• Klarna - In the developer dashboard or API section, you'll usually find an option to create API credentials or access your API keys. Follow the instructions to create a new set of API credentials.
  • After creating the API credentials, you should be provided with an API username and password. These are the credentials you need to configure the Klarna module in your PrestaShop.
  • Then, In Prestashop, Locate the Klarna module and click on it to configure its settings.
  • Look for fields where you can enter the API username and password (sometimes labeled as API Key or API Secret). Fill in these fields with the credentials you obtained from Klarna.
  • After entering the API credentials, save the configuration. This should enable the Klarna module to communicate with Klarna's services.
  • Kindly perform a test transaction to ensure that the integration is working correctly