New Prestashop look in Backoffice

Marco Teixeira

Hello,
We currently have a multistore, on Prestashop 1.7.8.9., we would like to upgrade to Prestashop 8.1., but we prefer the backoffice to use the new black and white look of Prestashop Basic Edition 8.1.
How is it possible to have this new look in the backoffice?
We have already tried to update, but in our case it has the old blue and pink look.
Thanks

Hello @endriu107,
Thanks, do you know where I can find the module to install it? I searched the marketplace and couldn't find it.
Alternatively, is there any way to upgrade from Prestashop 1.7.8.9. to Prestashop 8.1.1. instead of being updated to version 8.1.1. open source, be updated to version Prestashop edition basic 8.1.1. that already has this module, and also the pre-installed marketplace module?
Thanks!

Hello @endriu107 ,
Thanks again! This module is to install after upgrading to Prestashop 8.1.1., right?

I take the opportunity to ask 2 additional questions, if you can help me:

1) Is there any way to when upgrading from Prestashop 1.7.8.9. to Prestashop 8.1.1. instead of being updated to version 8.1.1. open source, be updated to version Prestashop edition basic 8.1.1. which includes the marketplace module, the basic edition module pre-installed?

2) When I do a fresh installation of Prestashop 8.1.1, in the advanced parameters section, the New and Experimental Features page, in addition to the 2 New Features (New product page and various image formats), also displays the 12 Experimental Features to enable or disable.
In the case of updating a PrestaShop store from 1.7.8.9 to 8.1.1, only the 2 new features appear and none of the 12 experimental features to activate or deactivate appears.
What is the reason and how can I have this option in case of upgrading from Prestashop 1.7.8.9 to 8.1.1?

I will try to update today, however, if I find any errors, I will have to hire a paid service to update Prestashop. If I need this service, does your company have it? What is the cost?

Thanks again!

This module you can install in every prestashop version, but I'm not shure is it works in every version, if not you can uninstall or remove it.

Please do not ask multiple questions in one topic.

Forum rules: 

1 Topic = 1 Subject or 1 Question
- If you have more than one question, open more than one new topic!
- Do not ask your question on a thread that doesn’t deal with the exact same matter. Open a new thread, it’s alright to do so.

• 6 months later...
Il y a 7 heures, muksu a dit :

Hello

Where can I download this module ? I cannot find it on prestashop addoons

Thanks a lot

Just click on the link you mentioned.

Or download the Basic version from the official PrestaShop website and extract this module from the archive.