Site crash after installing a Theme - help

Santietsit

Hi all,

I am recently new to prestashop, and I have to say that the experience so far has been incredible. 

Spend some time working on the backoffice, and today I installed a paid theme (Ecolife Elementor), and just after I install it, the whole system crash, and I can't access the backend / frontend is completly frozen. 

This is the Log that I am getting, hope someone can give me any advice.

LevelChannelMessage

INFO16:53:01phpUser Deprecated: Since api-platform/core 2.7: The service "ApiPlatform\Core\Bridge\Symfony\Routing\IriConverter" is deprecated, use ApiPlatform\Symfony\Routing\IriConverter instead.

{ "exception": {} }

CRITICAL16:53:01requestUncaught PHP Exception ArgumentCountError: "Too few arguments to function CE\TemplateLibraryXManager::importTemplate(), 0 passed in /homepages/23/d970233196/htdocs/patitas/modules/posthemeoptions/install/install.php on line 52 and exactly 1 expected" at /homepages/23/d970233196/htdocs/patitas/modules/creativeelements/includes/template-library/manager.php line 442

INFO16:53:01phpDeprecated: Optional parameter $id_lang declared before required parameter $limit is implicitly treated as a required parameter

INFO16:53:01phpDeprecated: Optional parameter $id_lang declared before required parameter $tag_list is implicitly treated as a required parameter

CRITICAL16:53:01phpUncaught Error: Too few arguments to function CE\TemplateLibraryXManager::importTemplate(), 0 passed in /homepages/23/d970233196/htdocs/patitas/modules/posthemeoptions/install/install.php on line 52 and exactly 1 expected

DEBUG16:53:01doctrineSELECT t0.id_lang AS id_lang_1, t0.name AS name_2, t0.active AS active_3, t0.iso_code AS iso_code_4, t0.language_code AS language_code_5, t0.locale AS locale_6, t0.date_format_lite AS date_format_lite_7, t0.date_format_full AS date_format_full_8, t0.is_rtl AS is_rtl_9 FROM pat_lang t0 WHERE t0.id_lang = ?

[ 2 ]

Exception.png

Wow, this worked perfectly... really appreciate it!

Now, after removing the theme and going back to the 'default' one, I am only getting the follwing error 

Unknown error en línea 875 en archivo /homepages/23/d970233196/htdocs/patitas/classes/Hook.php
[16384] The hook "backOfficeHeader" is deprecated, please use "displayBackOfficeHeader" instead in module "stripepro".

Unknown error en línea 1268 en archivo /homepages/23/d970233196/htdocs/patitas/modules/stripepro/stripepro.php
[8192] Optional parameter $type declared before required parameter $interval_count is implicitly treated as a required parameter

Any ideas?

Regards!

10 hours ago, Santietsit said:

Unknown error en línea 875 en archivo /homepages/23/d970233196/htdocs/patitas/classes/Hook.php
[16384] The hook "backOfficeHeader" is deprecated, please use "displayBackOfficeHeader" instead in module "stripepro".

Hi,

Try once by clearing the cache. If the error still persists, then follow the below approach.

To fix this, you need to locate the code in the "stripepro" module that is using the deprecated hook "backOfficeHeader" and update it to use the new hook "displayBackOfficeHeader."

10 hours ago, Santietsit said:

Unknown error en línea 1268 en archivo /homepages/23/d970233196/htdocs/patitas/modules/stripepro/stripepro.php
[8192] Optional parameter $type declared before required parameter $interval_count is implicitly treated as a required parameter

To fix this, you need to locate the function mentioned in the error message within the "stripepro" module and make sure that optional parameters are declared after required parameters. The correct order should be:

function functionName($requiredParameter, $optionalParameter = defaultValue) {
    // Function code
}

Make sure that the order of parameter declaration is consistent with this pattern throughout the module's code.

Let me know If this helps!

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 7:28 AM, AddWeb Solution said:

Hi,

Try once by clearing the cache. If the error still persists, then follow the below approach.

To fix this, you need to locate the code in the "stripepro" module that is using the deprecated hook "backOfficeHeader" and update it to use the new hook "displayBackOfficeHeader."

To fix this, you need to locate the function mentioned in the error message within the "stripepro" module and make sure that optional parameters are declared after required parameters. The correct order should be:

function functionName($requiredParameter, $optionalParameter = defaultValue) {
    // Function code
}

Make sure that the order of parameter declaration is consistent with this pattern throughout the module's code.

Let me know If this helps!

Thanks

It worked, thanks a lot!