Fastbay Prestalia - Session ID not generate

StIvSZ

Hello colleagues.
I want to ask for some help.
I have purchased a Fastbay module from Prestalia. I know you all will say write to support so they can help you. I have already written to them, they are very slow to respond. And I'm not sure that the problem is with them.
At the very beginning, when trying to get a token, it says "Session ID and/or username is not valid" (You will see this in one of the pictures)image.thumb.png.7f76d361e4ff701ac146981bf862d9dd.png. It struck me that under the token button there is a link to follow if the page doesn't open automatically.
The link only ends in "SessID=" with no token generated after that (you'll see this in the other picture)ScreenShot2023-08-07at8_02_46.thumb.png.9a7549dc6eedbfaaadbb578767ea1842.png. I think that's where the problem comes from. Can you give me a hand? Why doesn't it want to generate Session ID?
Sincere thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

• Check the credentials (username and password) while trying to generate the token. Even a small typo can lead to authentication issues.
  • Clear your browser's cache and cookies, or try accessing the token generation page from an incognito/private browsing window.
  • If you're using any firewall or security software, it might be blocking the session ID generation process. Temporarily disable such software and try generating the token again.
  • As the link you mentioned ends with "SessID=", it could indicate that the link is not being properly constructed to include the session ID. This might be a bug in the module itself.

Thanks!