Help with AP Page Builder

Juanaco

Hello. I hope you can help me with this issue. I'm using the Ap Page Builder for the first time, and to be honest, we're not getting along too well. In the "AP Profiles Manage" section, I created a new profile, and when I view it, it generates a URL ending in .html. What I don't quite understand is how to make it a friendly link. Do I have to add it in the "Design to Pages" using code, or can I export it in a different way?

Hi,

• Navigate to Shop Parameters > Traffic & SEO > SEO & URLs. 
  • In URLs tab, you can configure how your URLs are generated.
  • In Schema of URLs section, You can set the URL format for different types of pages here. For your specific pages created using Ap Page Builder, you can customize the URL structure. You can use variables like {$category} and {$id} to create a more readable and relevant URL.
  • After configuring your URL structure, don't forget to click Save.
  • Clear the cache.
  • PrestaShop should now generate friendly URLs for your Ap Page Builder-created pages.

Remember that you should also ensure that your server's .htaccess file is properly configured to handle friendly URLs. If you're encountering issues with URLs not working as expected, it might be worth checking the .htaccess file and your server's configuration.

Let me know If it helps!

Thanks!.