Lost AdminPsMboTheme controller after upagrading to PS 8.1

antobarto

Hi,

after upgrading from the latest 1.7.-version up to version 8.1. no hook editing is possible.

Trying to open Design->Templates causes: The controller AdminPsMboTheme is missing or invalid.

grafik.png.54e2f423bef03e31007eecf0d5adab93.png

II was searching a lot but most topics were regarding to AdminPsMboModule, not Theme.

So how can I get back the controller?

EDIT: I did reinstall the mbo module. After that controller AdminPsMboModule is also missing.

Thanks

Edited by antobarto (see edit history)

Hi,

Firstly, Clear the cache and check.

When you upgrade PrestaShop, some modules may become incompatible with the new version. This could be the reason why the controller AdminPsMboTheme and AdminPsMboModule are missing. Make sure that the modules you have installed are compatible with the version you are using.

Check the error logs on your server for any relevant error messages.

Thanks!

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I cleared cache after every change I made.

ps_mbo version is the latest 4.5.1, which is announced as compatible with prestashop 8.1.

BUT:
I just discovered that I don't need the MBO module at all. I had a misunderstanding with the translation (on 1.7.x I ran the backoffice in german language).

So for me the problem is solved. But as it is not solved generally I better do not mark it as solved. Perhaps other users may have the issue with MBO.

Sorry.

• 2 months later...