Catalog price rule shows 500 error

Shwetab55

Hi,

I'm using the PS 1.7.6.5

Since last few days, I'm getting 500 Internal server error on the Customer -> discounts -> Catalog Price Rules page.

I have enabled the debug mode then this page works fine, and if disabled again then it shows the 500 error.

I have checked the server logs also, it does not have anything related to this.

I have not made any changes on this page, it was working fine week ago.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Shwetab55 (see edit history)

15 hours ago, Shwetab55 said:

I have enabled the debug mode then this page works fine, and if disabled again then it shows the 500 error.

Hi,

Since enabling debug mode temporarily resolves the problem, it indicates that there might be a PHP error occurring but not being displayed in non-debug mode.

Even if your server logs don't show anything related to the issue, Prestashop might have its own error logs. Check the "logs" folder within your Prestashop installation directory for any relevant error logs.

Sometimes, the issue might be related to cached data or a corrupted compilation. So, Clear the cache and also the Smarty Cache from Prestashop BO. After that, recompile the templates and check.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Shwetab55 said:

Hi,

Yes, I was issue with the cache, I have cleared the cache from BO and deleted the cache from var -> cache folder within Prestashop directory.

Its working now.

Thank you for your help.

Great to hear!

Thanks for the update.

Could you kindly add cup to my post?

Thanks again!