[Solved] Selecting a language no longer works properly

Frits van Leeuwen

Hello all,

I have my webshop in Prestashop 1.7.8.9

For some reason, choosing a language no longer works properly. I have all my pages in Dutch and English. As long as I stay on 1 language (as a visitor) the site works very well. But now it appears that if I click on a category, a product or another page, and then switch the language, the page is not displayed. As if the page does not exist. But I'm sure he's there.
I can change the homepage without any problem. And also the contact form. It doesn't matter if I already have the language active or not.

If things go wrong, there will be /en/index.php?controller=category in the English URL or /nl/index.php?controller=category in the Dutch URL. Or... When I see a product and I select a language, Then I get controller=product in the URL.

I'm sending an image of SEO & URL Because maybe I have something wrong there. But I have no idea where.

Can someone help me think and maybe lead me to the solution?

Yours sincerely,
Frits van Leeuwen
Geschenkenlaantje.nlSchermafbeelding2023-07-25234600.thumb.png.433dc4e4bc57e8fadd69717993b98dac.png

Edited by Frits van Leeuwen
solved (see edit history)

• Frits van Leeuwen changed the title to [Solved] Selecting a language no longer works properly