Cart Rules dont apply if product with specific price is loaded in checkout

Hi there,

I am getting nuts trying to figure out what am I doing wrong because I can't make 2 cart rules work as a discount when a product with specific discount is loaded in cart. I get the message: It's not possible to apply the discount coupon because there are existing offer products in the shopping cart.

Can anyone tell me how can my customers benefit from a mix cart with products that combina two different cart rules plus one or several products that carry specific discounts configured? It's really strange because once I removed the product with specific discount price the other two existing cart rules can apply to the two products I have in checkout.

imagen.thumb.png.75f2ed3ad54628498de5c7c24708db6c.png

2 hours ago, idnovate.com said:

Check if it's because of this option:

imagen.png.cefc4f57ab8b38c5ab727fa377692c13.png

Hey, Idnovate, best mods and service, years beyond any competitors. I love your mods and I love the support you give when it comes to installation and help if needed. Yeah, I tried to tick it as yes and no, and tried in both status, but in both of them the problem is that none of the two carts rules available now in checkout to iffer two different coupons can be applied.

• Like 1