Prestashop 8.0.4 :: Please suggest which file to edit to modify display of stock page in BO

omegaitech

Hello,

i would like to modify display of Catalog > Stock page to add new drop-down in the filter section, so the products / stock display of warehouse.

I know that the warehouse management has been stopped from ps 1.7.x but i would like to implement it based on our requirement.

Regards,

Omega

Just now, AddWeb Solution said:

Hi, Kindly Check

/themes/your_theme/templates/catalog/listing/category.tpl or /themes/your_theme/templates/catalog/listing/product-list.tpl

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion, but I am looking the solution for backoffice, not for the front office.

Regards,

Omega

Hi 

If I were you, I'd create a module. 

Last time, for my requirement, we connect to 20 different warehouses. Website visitor could choose which warehouse they want to send the items from. We have logic to synchronise the stock and show/hide warehouse based on item availability.

If you want to stick to prestashop's team dev activity, this is what I found

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/14436
Somehow warehouse is in v8 doc. *Shrug

In any case, good luck!

11 hours ago, s4lvozesta said:

Hi 

If I were you, I'd create a module. 

Last time, for my requirement, we connect to 20 different warehouses. Website visitor could choose which warehouse they want to send the items from. We have logic to synchronise the stock and show/hide warehouse based on item availability.

If you want to stick to prestashop's team dev activity, this is what I found

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/14436
Somehow warehouse is in v8 doc. *Shrug

In any case, good luck!

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I already have taken a look at github.com link what you gave here and they are selling the erp module which i do not prefer to buy as a developer.

For the V8 Doc, They say about API but i am not that much aware about how to use the API thing in PS V8 so let me have a look.

If you have built any module for the same, can you get me the module if possible?

Thanks in advance,

Omega

3 hours ago, s4lvozesta said:

Hi, 

It is a custom development that does not generally apply to default prestashop. And it is specific to our POS and ERP.

Have a good one! Good luck!

Thank you once again for your suggestion, but I am looking for the solution to get multiple wharehouse in our new shop.