Hi Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out because I am currently experiencing ongoing connection issues with the PrestaShop Addons Marketplace.

Every time I attempt to log in to the Marketplace, I encounter the following error message: "PrestaShop was unable to log in to Addons. Please check your credentials and your Internet connection." However, I have confirmed that my credentials are accurate and my Internet connection is indeed active and stable, which makes this situation quite puzzling.

In addition to this, I also sometimes receive a different error message that states, "It looks like we have trouble connecting to Addons. Please refresh the page or check your firewall configuration." Upon receiving this message, my firewall is disabled completely, yet the problem persists.

This issue has been a significant source of frustration for me, especially because I have been unable to find a viable solution. I am hopeful that anyone can provide me with the necessary support to resolve this matter.

Could someone kindly investigate this situation and provide me with guidance on how to rectify it? I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and I am looking forward to your support in resolving these connectivity issues.

Best Regards,

Nass

Error.JPG

error2.png

Hey,
May be try the below steps to check if that resolves the issue,

1. As mentioned in your message, you tried disabling your firewall. Similarly, temporarily disable any antivirus or security software you have installed and then try accessing the Addons Marketplace. Remember to re-enable them afterward.

2. Temporarily disable any browser extensions or plugins that could potentially interfere with the connection.

3. Clear the cache.

4. Try a different browser.

The Connectivity issue may be related to the PrestaShop Addons Marketplace server or network, and it's best to reach out to the PrestaShop support team or the Addons Marketplace directly for further assistance.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/13/2023 at 6:05 PM, mn95 said:

I have the same problem, do you have a solution? Localhost and Presta 8.1.1.

Yeah fortunately I found a solution. Basically, using the latest prestashop version is unstable and has this error/bug that you cannot connect to the Prestashop Marketplace. So the solution is that you should use Prestashop 1.7.8.9 which is the most stable version to date.