Payments error (via stripe)

escovihnas

Hey!

I installed the stripe module, which I already made all the configs and they are OK.

I ran several tests in "TEST MODE" which all worked without problems. Orders, payments, invoices, all OK

But when I switch to "REAL MODE" I can no longer complete the purchase, because the spaces to enter the card informations does not appear.

I leave a printscreen of the strange error.

I'm using version 1.7.8.9 and the theme is Revostore

What can I do to get this error fixed??

Thankz :)

Novo Projeto.jpg

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend the following steps:

Disable any custom CSS or JavaScript modifications you may have made to the Revostore theme. This will help determine if the issue is related to customizations conflicting with the Stripe module.

Switch to a default theme provided by PrestaShop, such as the Classic theme. Test the checkout process with the Stripe module enabled in the default theme. If the card information input fields appear correctly, it indicates that the issue is likely related to your Revostore theme.

Contact the developer or support team for the Revostore theme and explain the problem you are encountering. They should be able to assist you in resolving any conflicts between the theme and the Stripe module.

If necessary, reach out to the developer or support team for the Stripe module as well. They may have specific recommendations or updates to address any compatibility

https://gamingonpoint.com/learning-guides/can-overheating-cpu-damage-motherboard/

Edited by findavid12 (see edit history)

On 7/5/2023 at 5:11 PM, escovihnas said:

But when I switch to "REAL MODE" I can no longer complete the purchase, because the spaces to enter the card informations does not appear.

Hi @escovihnas,

Kindly double-check that you have entered the correct Stripe API credentials (publishable key and secret key) in the module configuration and Make sure that you have configured the module with the appropriate API settings for your Stripe account (test mode vs live mode).