Basket Rules - 3 for 2 automatically appled - not working 1.7.8.x

Rizzzle

Hello,

In summary: the three for two basket automatically applied rule no longer works on 1.7.8.x

I cannot seem to find what is wrong on two of my websites. (The following does work on my 1.7.7.5 websites)

Basket Rule > Product Selection > 3 Products > Action apply a discount of 100% to the cheapest product.

I've tried changing PHP version. Makes no difference.

Could anyone please help?

Thanks

Edited by Rizzzle (see edit history)

• Rizzzle changed the title to Basket Rules - 3 for 2 automatically appled - not working 1.7.8.x
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Check the rule's settings in your PrestaShop admin panel to ensure that it is set to apply a discount of 100% to the cheapest product when three products are added to the cart.

Verify the conditions set for the basket rule. Make sure that the rule is active, and the conditions match the products you want to apply the rule to. If the conditions are not properly configured, the rule may not trigger as expected.

Switch to the default PrestaShop theme temporarily and see if the issue persists. This will help determine if the problem is related to your theme or if it's a core PrestaShop issue.

If you have installed any third-party modules, they might be conflicting with the basket rule functionality. Temporarily disable non-essential modules one by one and test the basket rule after each disable to identify if any specific module is causing the issue.