I can't activate a new theme

MilenaCookie

Hello, I'm new to prestashop, I'm trying to change the theme but unfortunately I can't, I don't understand where the problem is, as I try to activate the theme this text appears in red "Cannot install module bonask. The module is invalid and cannot be loaded ."
Do you have any suggestion about it?

Thank you

Schermata 2023-07-03 alle 10.39.45.png

Had the same problem. 

Try to do smth like this:
Ensure that the module you are trying to install is compatible with your version of PrestaShop. Modules developed for older versions may not work properly with the latest version.
Module Source: Verify the source of the module. It's important to download modules from trusted sources.
Module Integrity: Check if the module file you downloaded is complete and not corrupted. 

Edited by PavelBrabec (see edit history)

13 hours ago, PavelBrabec said:

Aveva lo stesso problema. 

Prova a fare qualcosa in questo modo:
assicurati che il modulo che stai tentando di installare sia compatibile con la tua versione di PrestaShop. I moduli sviluppati per le versioni precedenti potrebbero non funzionare correttamente con l'ultima versione.
Origine modulo: verifica l'origine del modulo. È importante scaricare i moduli da fonti attendibili.
Integrità del modulo: controlla se il file del modulo che hai scaricato è completo e non danneggiato. 

The theme was previously installed on another website, it was downloaded from there, I asked for it for my personal study, in order to better understand how the menu works by following the theme's instructions step by step.
I honestly didn't expect to find myself in this situation, I tried to change the php version, but with little success.
I have no way to contact the creator of the theme, as it is a test for my personal use.
The site is already up and running in a domain, I wanted to replicate it to study both the menu and Prestashop

7 hours ago, MilenaCookie said:

I have no way to contact the creator of the theme, as it is a test for my personal use.

So you don't have any right to use this theme? If it's true you should remove this theme or first pay theme developer for it, on forum we didn't help in that situation like you are now.

19 hours ago, endriu107 said:

Quindi non hai alcun diritto di utilizzare questo tema? Se è vero dovresti rimuovere questo tema o prima pagare lo sviluppatore del tema, sul forum non abbiamo aiutato in quella situazione come sei ora.

Yes, you are absolutely right, I think I will delete everything.
Thanks for the support to all of you

• Like 1