No input file specified

Ahmed Elghoneimy

Prestashop 8.1.0 php8.1-fpm nginx

prestashop working fine until i configured another virtual host for different application uses the sameh php socket i got blank page in backoffice module and No input file specified in store module, to correct this i configured the another virtual host to use another php socket then restart the php & nginx and every thing work normal.

the question is how to connect multi app to same php socket, i changed socket confiduration to listen on 127.0.0.1:3000 instead of  unix path but the same result no changes 

could you help in that

On 7/3/2023 at 10:53 AM, Ahmed Elghoneimy said:

how to connect multi app to same php socket

Hi,

When configuring multiple virtual hosts to use the same PHP socket, you need to ensure that each virtual host is set up correctly to use a unique socket.

Firstly, Create separate PHP-FPM pools, Configure Nginx for each virtual host, then Restart PHP-FPM and Nginx.

Kindly let me know If you need detailed solution for mentioned pointers.

• Thanks 1

Hello Again

i am trying to install Geolocation, i got from MaxMind the GeoLite2-Country_20230704 zip file which contains 3 files: COPYRIGHT.txt & GeoLite2-Country.mmdb & LICENSE.txt

as instructions i put these files unzipped in /app/Resources/geoip/ but its not worked, you may help with thanks

13 hours ago, Ahmed Elghoneimy said:

Hello Again

i am trying to install Geolocation, i got from MaxMind the GeoLite2-Country_20230704 zip file which contains 3 files: COPYRIGHT.txt & GeoLite2-Country.mmdb & LICENSE.txt

as instructions i put these files unzipped in /app/Resources/geoip/ but its not worked, you may help with thanks

Hi, Kindly follow the steps below and Let me know If it is helpful.

- Unzip the downloaded GeoLite2-Country_20230704.zip file on your computer

- Connect to your PrestaShop server via FTP or any other file management tool.

- Navigate to the /app/Resources/ directory in your PrestaShop installation.

- Create a new directory called geoip

-  Upload the files (COPYRIGHT.txt & GeoLite2-Country.mmdb & LICENSE.txt) to the newly created geoip directory. (Make sure the file permissions for the uploaded files are set correctly. The web server should have read access to these files.)

- In Prestashop BO, Go to the International -> Localization.

image.thumb.png.350d094a4da090f1f18d122a002f7e81.png

- In the Geolocation section, click on Add/Update a Database button.

- Select the MaxMind Geolocation option.

- Select the file /app/Resources/geoip/GeoLite2-Country.mmdb and upload it to import the GeoLite2-Country database.

- After the import is complete, you should see a success message.

- Save the changes and clear the Prestashop Cache.

The Geolocation feature should now be installed and ready to use in your PrestaShop 8.1.0 store.

Edited by AddWeb Solution
Removed duplicate image (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1