Short description not showing in my website

Hi, so i'm trying to add some product  short descriptions to the products i've been adding lately, when you enter to the page of any product it shows all the info i want but the issue is before opening the product page, it doesen't matter how many times I write the info or save it, it just doesen't appear. Does anyone know a solution to this?Thanks!

The web link is ideesvisuals.es/patinslovers/

Capturadepantalla2023-06-29alas12_29_56.thumb.png.99c2c52638545e6f0f9818610e271cff.png

Edited by Fone
Included page link and corrected some errors (see edit history)

• Fone changed the title to Short description not showing in my website
On 6/29/2023 at 1:11 PM, endriu107 said:

In file custom.css you have:

.js-product-miniature .product_desc .product-desc p {
    font-size: 12px;
    color: #8c8c8c;
    line-height: 25px;
    padding: 15px 0;
    margin: 0;
    display: none;
}

just remove display: none;

Hi, thanks for your response! But when clicking to see the code of the short description I've noticed that the products that show it's description have the text inside a <div> and the ones who don't inside a <p>, even tho, when changing the tag from one to another nothing changes. Am I doing anything wrong or maybe it is something apart?

On 7/5/2023 at 8:01 PM, endriu107 said:

I didn't see any changes in source code of your store.

Hi, I don't know why but i've tried again changing the html tags and ithis time worked, at the end I've decided to hide all short descriptions by puting the text inside a <p>, but in case you want them to show you only have to put the text in a <div>, it worked for me, so it should work for everyone.