The problem with the long time to save changes to products.

Robert

I noticed in one of my stores that for some time there is a very long time to save changes to products after clicking "save".

In the attachment I send a screenshot from debug mode where we see the execution time for "controller" over 20 seconds. On the same server I also have a copy of the same store on other domains and in other languages and everything is fine there. The copies are on the same versions of prestashop, mysql and php, but may differ in settings and modules.

The entire store runs fast only when saving the product is this problem. Where can I look for the cause?

PrestaShop version: 1.7.8.7
MySQL version: 8.0.32
PHP version: 7.4.33

I will add that after creating the store, initially everything was fine. The problem arose later, but I am not able to connect the facts from when it started.

controller.png

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Start by checking the error logs for any PHP or MySQL errors that might have occurred during the time of the slow saving process.

Verify that your server has enough resources (CPU, memory, etc.) to handle the application's demands. High server load or resource constraints might be impacting the saving process.

• 8 months later...