[PS 8] Help with font and background for the store page

Yershy

Hi!

This is the first time I'm working with Presta, it's mega cool (much better than WP) however I've run into a couple of problems that I can't solve, and I've already gone through a couple of tutorials.

1. fonts - I changed the files on the server, I changed them directly in Presta, but still the fonts do not change, I read that they are set as default and on the phone displays ok (Polish characters are normal) but on browsers you can see differences (ą, ę etc)

obraz.png.4cfb3fb0839fbc1e32c5b704489888ac.png

2. page background - where to set it? I don't see an option anywhere, and the tutorials are also of average help, because even the color doesn't change.

I am working on the classic theme.

Thank you!

To change the font in the Classic theme of PrestaShop, follow these steps:

1. Locate the theme.css file: Open your PrestaShop installation directory and navigate to the following path: themes\classic\assets\css\theme.css.

2. Open the theme.css file: Use a text editor or an integrated development environment (IDE) to open the theme.css file.

3. Find the font declaration: Search for the keyword "body{font-family:" within the file. This will locate the CSS rule that defines the font for the body element.

4. Replace the font: In the CSS rule, you'll find a line similar to "font-family: Manrope, sans-serif;". Replace "Manrope, sans-serif" with the font you desire. For example, if you want to use the "Times New Roman" font, modify the line to "font-family: 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;".

5. Save the changes: After making the modifications, save the theme.css file.

6. Clear cache and hard reload: In your PrestaShop admin panel, go to "Advanced Parameters" -> "Performance". Click on the "Clear cache" button to remove any cached CSS. Then, hard reload the page to ensure the updated CSS is loaded.

Additionally, if you want to make any other CSS changes to the theme, you can add them in the same theme.css file. Locate the appropriate CSS selector and modify the styles accordingly.

On 6/20/2023 at 9:13 AM, Knowband Plugins said:

To change the font in the Classic theme of PrestaShop, follow these steps:

1. Locate the theme.css file: Open your PrestaShop installation directory and navigate to the following path: themes\classic\assets\css\theme.css.

2. Open the theme.css file: Use a text editor or an integrated development environment (IDE) to open the theme.css file.

3. Find the font declaration: Search for the keyword "body{font-family:" within the file. This will locate the CSS rule that defines the font for the body element.

4. Replace the font: In the CSS rule, you'll find a line similar to "font-family: Manrope, sans-serif;". Replace "Manrope, sans-serif" with the font you desire. For example, if you want to use the "Times New Roman" font, modify the line to "font-family: 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;".

5. Save the changes: After making the modifications, save the theme.css file.

6. Clear cache and hard reload: In your PrestaShop admin panel, go to "Advanced Parameters" -> "Performance". Click on the "Clear cache" button to remove any cached CSS. Then, hard reload the page to ensure the updated CSS is loaded.

Additionally, if you want to make any other CSS changes to the theme, you can add them in the same theme.css file. Locate the appropriate CSS selector and modify the styles accordingly.

Hi! @Knowband Plugins

But in the theme.css i have only this (Should I change it here?):

obraz.thumb.png.333b9ec2bccf8a37e356f90bdf644a07.png

obraz.thumb.png.12f30913bf2a2e45d5b842cda1ba0c0b.png

obraz.png.28a961a7727dfcbc68d15ab3bb2b68ca.png