I can't login to Admin

ilon

Clean installation of PS 1.7.8.9, imported products, customer orders... I worked all day on the frontend and modules, everything went without problems. Then I connected an hour later from another PC and wanted to continue and I can't connect to Admin. The frontend works. Login me throws the message Attempted to call an undefined method named "getLoginActivated" of class "PrestaShop\Module\PsAccounts\Service\PsAccountsService". [Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\UndefinedMethodException 0].

Deleting ps-accounts via FTP did not help, nor did uploading the previous version. It goes to too many redirects. Caches are currently disabled. Does anyone have any advice?

yY7K8OqIm6.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 6:43 PM, ilon said:

Clean installation of PS 1.7.8.9, imported products, customer orders... I worked all day on the frontend and modules, everything went without problems. Then I connected an hour later from another PC and wanted to continue and I can't connect to Admin. The frontend works. Login me throws the message Attempted to call an undefined method named "getLoginActivated" of class "PrestaShop\Module\PsAccounts\Service\PsAccountsService". [Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\UndefinedMethodException 0].

Deleting ps-accounts via FTP did not help, nor did uploading the previous version. It goes to too many redirects. Caches are currently disabled. Does anyone have any advice?

yY7K8OqIm6.png

I have same error, have you solved? I tried to delete ps_accounts and cache but now give me error too many redirects.

How have you solved this issue?

Thx

Lorenzo

On 6/8/2023 at 10:13 PM, ilon said:

yY7K8OqIm6.png

Hi,

Ensure that the "PsAccounts" module you're using is compatible with PrestaShop version 1.7.8.9

If there is an updated version of the "PsAccounts" module available, try updating it.

Check the error logs for any relevant error messages.

On 7/7/2023 at 12:12 PM, lorenxo said:

I have same error, have you solved? I tried to delete ps_accounts and cache but now give me error too many redirects.

How have you solved this issue?

Thx

Lorenzo

Hi,

Disable the "PsAccounts" Module - Since you're unable to access the admin panel, you can disable the "PsAccounts" module directly in the database. Locate the "ps_module" table in your database and find the entry corresponding to the "PsAccounts" module. Set the value of the "active" column to 0 to disable the module.

Remove Module Files

Ensure that there are no cache files present in the "/var/cache/" directory

Is still you got issues, Check the error logs for any relevant error messages.