little007

Hello to all friends,

I have a PrestaShop website and I receive a 504 error several times a day. The website version is 1.7.8.2 and there is no active cron job on the website. It is worth noting that the servers are located within Iran. Is it possible that a specific IP address from Iran has been blocked causing this issue?

28 minutes ago, little007 said:

Hello to all friends,

I have a PrestaShop website and I receive a 504 error several times a day. The website version is 1.7.8.2 and there is no active cron job on the website. It is worth noting that the servers are located within Iran. Is it possible that a specific IP address from Iran has been blocked causing this issue?

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 7.45.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 7.50.06 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 7.54.05 PM.png

12 hours ago, juanrojas said:

hello, in this case the best thing would be to open a ticket to the server and report this to see what they say

Thank you for your response.
A few days ago, I contacted server support and they said everything is stable. There is also a magazine section on this server that is still working when Prestashop goes down.

• 2 months later...
On 6/8/2023 at 12:09 PM, little007 said:

A few days ago, I contacted server support and they said everything is stable. There is also a magazine section on this server that is still working when Prestashop goes down.

Hi,

Even though your hosting provider mentioned that everything is stable, it's worth checking if your server's resources (CPU, memory, disk space) are sufficient to handle the traffic and operations of your PrestaShop website. High traffic or resource-intensive processes can lead to 504 errors.

On 6/7/2023 at 9:26 PM, little007 said:

It is worth noting that the servers are located within Iran. Is it possible that a specific IP address from Iran has been blocked causing this issue?

Since your servers are located in Iran, there might be network connectivity issues that intermittently cause timeouts. It's possible that certain connections, including from Iran or specific IP addresses, are experiencing difficulties.

While it's theoretically possible that a specific IP address from Iran has been blocked, this would generally not be the default behavior for a PrestaShop website. However, if you've implemented any security measures, firewall rules, or IP filtering on your server, it's worth reviewing these configurations to ensure they are not causing this issue.

Check both your server's error logs and PrestaShop's logs for any relevant error messages or patterns occurring around the time of the 504 errors.

Thanks!