edit or add or move or modify checkout fields in Prestashop 8.0.4

Hey, i don't know prestashop very well but i'm working on it...i have this problem: i bought a module to insert custom fields in the checkout process and it works correctly. I'm having problems when I change/move the "default" checkout fields...I need:
1 - disable the field "create an account" in the first step of checkout. picture step1

2 - insert custom fields (created with the module I purchased) in the second checkout step. picture step2

My tests:

1 - in first step if I disable the "create an account" section from /classes/form/CustomerFormatter.php , the next step doesn't work, error 500

2 - in second step I should remove/replace the default "Azienda" field and replace it with the field I created with the purchased module. The field I create with the form works fine but always stays after the button.

I attach some pictures and I hope someone can help me ;) - PRESTASHOP 8.0.4 

step1.jpg

step2.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

hi,
1  - creating account and login its required in checkout its impossible to order without account in prestashop

2 - if the module you installed does not allow you to move the field you created, you can do that with css or javascript

CSS (i dont know your module html structure but i hope you understand the concept)

//container of the inputs fiels
.form-fields{

display:flex;

flex-wrap:wrap;

}

//container of one input

.form-fields .form-group{

width:100%;

}

//container of one input you want to move (order number depends where you want to place the field)

//nth-child number depends on where your field placed

.form-fields .form-group:nth-child(11){

order:3;

}

JAVASCRIPT jquery

//we insert field number 11 after field number 2, so it will be field number 3

$('.form-fields .form-group:nth-child(11)').insertAfter('.form-fields .form-group:nth-child(2)');