Webservice POST order sets default values on id_carrier and current_state

MiquelGrau

Good morning,

When I call the webservice to create a new order (after creating a new cart) and I specify the id_carrier and current_state values it just sets the default values of these fields (not the ones that I specified).

The only solution that I found is using a PUT call right after the POST to set these values as I want, but still, that can't be the way to do it propertly.

Does anyone know any solution?

Thank you.

Edited by MiquelGrau (see edit history)

• MiquelGrau changed the title to Webservice POST order sets default values on id_carrier and current_state

I found so many topics with this problem but none of them have provided any solution. So I guess I won't be an exception.

However, I think the problem might be in this file: classes/Order.php 

And the most of them have said something about this function:

public function addWs($autodate = true, $null_values = false)

{

/** @var PaymentModule $payment_module */

$payment_module = Module::getInstanceByName($this->module);

$customer = new Customer($this->id_customer);

$payment_module->validateOrder($this->id_cart, Configuration::get('PS_OS_WS_PAYMENT'), $this->total_paid, $this->payment, null, array(), null, false, $customer->secure_key);

$this->id = $payment_module->currentOrder;

return true;

}

But my problem is about id_carrier and current_states. I think, the first one has nothing to do with this function, but current_states could be fixed if we change something here. I don't know what could I change to fix it, though.

I hope somebody replies me. I even saw this problem in topics from 2016, so it's old. 

These are the topics that I found all of them with no solution:

Webservice order BUG - Bug reports - PrestaShop Forums

How set a state for an order at creation time ? - Core developers - PrestaShop Forums

WebService- Create order id_carrier value 0 · Issue #11945 · PrestaShop/PrestaShop · GitHub

Good morning again,

This shouldn't be a solution, but doing this change now I get another current_state as default (the one that I actually want). The solution has to be not setting the values as default, just the values that you put in the post call. Anyway, here is what I changed.

public function addWs($autodate = true, $null_values = false)

{

/** @var PaymentModule $payment_module */

$payment_module = Module::getInstanceByName($this->module);

$customer = new Customer($this->id_customer);

$payment_module->validateOrder($this->id_cart, Configuration::get('PS_OS_CHEQUE'), $this->total_paid, $this->payment, null, array(), null, false, $customer->secure_key);

$this->id = $payment_module->currentOrder;

return true;

}

But I still have the problem on the id_carrier value. If someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Thank's