Category Image, new image does not replace the first one even when deleted.

Stanev

Hello guys, I am using Prestashop version 1.7.6.9. I have uploaded images in the Category section, but when uploading a new one it default to the very first image uploaded. I have cleared cache and everything but the issue persists. I haven't really seen any solved threads while browsing the forum. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

it must just be a cache issue. You can try to locate the image file yourself and see if it's still there the old one or the new.

If the problem is that the new image is not being uploaded, then you can do it yourself by locating where the old one is and then uploading the new one using the same name so you substitute the old one with it

On 4/26/2023 at 11:04 PM, Eutanasio said:

it must just be a cache issue. You can try to locate the image file yourself and see if it's still there the old one or the new.

If the problem is that the new image is not being uploaded, then you can do it yourself by locating where the old one is and then uploading the new one using the same name so you substitute the old one with it

Hey, thank you for the response! It seems different on 3 seperate browsers however I don\t want my customers to see different images based on their browsers. Also, how do you locate the files?

Thank you in advance.