On category List page show out of stock products at very end

Mian Waqas

1 minute ago, AddWeb Solution said:

Hi @Mian Waqas,

Kindly check this documentation : https://webkul.com/blog/prestashop-hide-or-disable-attributes-with-stock/#:~:text=Under Global Configuration%2C the admin,combinations instead of hiding them.

Once done with the above, filter the out of stock products with the specific value and display it in respective page.

Thanks for the reply

But i am sorry AddWeb, This not i had asked for, please read my message again.

Regards

Il y a 8 heures, Mian Waqas a dit :

so that in any case the out of stock products shall always show at the end at the pagination.

Hi,

If you are using the blocklayered module offered natively by PrestaShop, then you just have to activate this option in the configuration of this module.

1 hour ago, Mediacom87 said:

Hi,

If you are using the blocklayered module offered natively by PrestaShop, then you just have to activate this option in the configuration of this module.

Blocklayered is outdated for PS 1.7+ and it does not have this setting which i am asking, please read the initial message again and try to understand what i want to achive.

Thanks

il y a 4 minutes, Mian Waqas a dit :

Blocklayered is outdated for PS 1.7+ and it does not have this setting which i am asking, please read the initial message again and try to understand what i want to achive.

Sorry, I didn't give the new name of the module and I'm sorry, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.

So the module is precisely called ps_facetedsearch and it offers the option to display at the end of the list the products out of stock, because I know how to read the few configuration fields of this module

image.png.a962162ff59d989d0e90261d7dd0173d.png

I left the screenshot in French so that you have a little challenge to make the correspondence in your own installation 😉

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Mediacom87 said:

Sorry, I didn't give the new name of the module and I'm sorry, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.

I needed the code for this, but thanks anyways. i can get the code from this module. 

thanks for pointing this out.

Kind Regards

Hello,

To achieve your desired outcome, you can follow the following steps:

Retrieve all the products in the category.

Separate the out of stock products from the in-stock products.

Sort the in-stock products based on the sorting criteria chosen by the user.

Combine the in-stock products and out of stock products lists.

Display the combined list on the category page with out of stock products at the end.

By following these steps, you can ensure that the out of stock products always appear at the end of the pagination on the category page.

Edited by George_Mebz
Further Elaborative Refrence (see edit history)