Eoor 500 when retrieving attributes from WebService

SparkyRih

I've been using PrestaShop 1.5 for years now, and I finally got to building a completely new webshop. Running it on PHP 8.1 and Prestashop 8.0.1 now.

However, I have a physical store, and the software in my store directly retrieves all product data from my webshop, so I use the webservice. Since I make this big (and very necessary) update, I needed ot update my application (C#, I used a library which is not maintained anymore, so I wrote the client myself this time). Pretty much all routes return expected data. But when I try to retrieve product attributes, I get a 500 internal server error:

I think this message belongs to that error:

[Wed Apr 12 18:15:59.580186 2023] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 269400:tid 139648407209536] [client 192.168.20.2:58510] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: [PHP Warning #2] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool (/var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/classes/webservice/WebserviceRequest.php, line 1331)PHP message: [PHP Warning #2] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool (/var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/classes/webservice/WebserviceRequest.php, line 1332)PHP message: [PHP Warning #2] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool (/var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/classes/webservice/WebserviceRequest.php, line 1333)PHP message: [PHP Warning #2] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool (/var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/classes/webservice/WebserviceRequest.php, line 1334)'

The routes I tried using:

- /api/products/[product_id]/combinations/?display=[attributes]

- /psapi/product_option_values?display=[id_attribute]&filter[id_product]=[product_id]&filter[id_product_attribute]=[combination_id]

Am I doing something wrong, is this a known or unknown bug?

Edited by SparkyRih (see edit history)