Can't open backoffice problem : mailer_transport". Did you mean one of these: "mailer_tra nsport", "mailer_password"?

initnosk

Hello 

after the change the server on ubuntu 22 debian

i have a problem with my prestashop   

can't open the backoffice

but the website is working fine

when i open  :

[php7:error] [pid 2376] [client 10.81.234.12:55880] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Symfony\\Component\\DependencyInjection\\Exception\\ParameterNotFoundException: You have requested a non-existent parameter "mailer_transport". Did you mean one of these: "mailer_tra nsport", "mailer_password"? in /var/www/kfc-prod/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php:102\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/kfc-prod/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/EnvPlaceholderParameterBag.php(57): Symfony\\Component\\DependencyInjection\\ParameterBag\\ParameterBag->get('mailer_transpor...')\n#1 /var/www/kfc-prod/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php(219): Symfony\\Component\\DependencyInjection\\ParameterBag\\EnvPlaceholderParameterBag->get('mailer_transpor...')\n#2 /var/www/kfc-prod/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php(189): Symfony\\Component\\DependencyInjection\\ParameterBag\\ParameterBag->resolveString('%mailer_transpo...', in /var/www/kfc-prod/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php on line 102

Edited by initnosk (see edit history)

• initnosk changed the title to Can't open backoffice problem : mailer_transport". Did you mean one of these: "mailer_tra nsport", "mailer_password"?