Images in 1.7.8.8 not regenerating.

lvv300

Hello! I have a big issue right now trying to regenerate thumbnails on my website. I've already tried everything described on forum but nothing worked. I noticed intresting thing: when im regenerating images with old photo deleting files on my server disappearing but not creating new one. Some folders has image types, some of them not. Could u please help me to solve this problem ?

One more thing. This problem reproducing only with products. With catalogs, brands and other field everything is ok

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 2:24 PM, lvv300 said:

Hello! I have a big issue right now trying to regenerate thumbnails on my website. I've already tried everything described on forum but nothing worked. I noticed intresting thing: when im regenerating images with old photo deleting files on my server disappearing but not creating new one. Some folders has image types, some of them not. Could u please help me to solve this problem ?

One more thing. This problem reproducing only with products. With catalogs, brands and other field everything is ok

There may be an issue with the settings or configuration specific to product images.

Kindly check the permissions of the folders where the images are stored. Make sure that the folders have read and write permissions, as well as execute permissions for the owner and group. You may also want to check the file ownership to ensure that it matches the web server user.

Another solution is that You could try using a different image processing library or plugin to regenerate the thumbnails, or update the current one to the latest version.

Also look into any error logs to identify any specific errors that may be causing the problem.

• 2 weeks later...