Cart Rules Broken

neocomputersuk

Recently the discounts/cart rules seems to have been updated to include a lot more in terms of conditions for the discount...great!

However the page wont finish loading properly and I just get the spinning arrows in the top left which means I can type in the boxes but I cannot change any other settings.

Any recommendations on how to fix this is greatly appreciated

It was BO but managed to sort it.

I tried replacing the AdminCartRulesController.php file with a new one from a fresh prestashop download but this didn't work.

Then I checked for a backup on my server and chose one of my backups and replaced the file this seems to have fixed the issue.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My Cart rules page is broken again in back office, and the customers who I have set up the coupons for can not use them. This started around a week ago the automated coupons wouldn't work and I had to generate a voucher code for the customers to be able to access their coupons. Now it is not working again like back in March the cart rules page loads up but all options are on one page the tabs do not work and I cannot change any options.

I have attempted to run a restore from a backup and replaced the cart rules controller files again but this time I am still faced with the issue