Paypal module just stopped working, now it won't take my email address

I was able to take payments through paypal and stripe at one point.  At some random time, they both stopped working.  When you tried to go to checkout, it would say "There are no payment options available".  Searching for solutions online lead to resetting the modules because something must have happened with the webhooks.  I got stripe working again, but I can not get paypal to work.  I don't know if it's on the paypal end or on prestashop.  When I try to connect to my paypal account through the prestashop backend, it re-directs me to paypal where  I'm prompted with a login window, but when I login, the screen blips so fast I had to hit screen cap and paste it into photoshop to see what it says.  After the screen blips, it says to click agree to add the option to prestashop, then gives an option to go back to prestashop.  When it comes back to prestashop the module has a red error bar across the top of the screen that says "Client Authentication failed"

The screen captured and pasted into photoshop shows the error on paypal to read "This email is already being used for a PayPal Business account. Login, or use a different email address to sign up".  Why am I getting this error, how do I make it work with this module again?  Is there somewhere in paypal that has a prestashop setting that needs to be cleared?  Or is this an issue on prestashop that needs to be cleared?

Here is the captured screenshot

image.png.e2b61a7695dbee8cace9ada4a9fbca71.pngimage.png.58df5605ccc53108c4c6ee47791c5933.png