Thousands of toxic backlinks point me only to the images of the web

Sunriver

Hello

I have an online store in Prestashop 1.6.1.4. For 8 months, 30,000 backlinks have pointed to all the images in our store (product photos, banners...) They only point to the url of the images, never to a page. We can't stop this because every time we upload a new image it's pointed to by a toxic backlink. Do you have any idea what we can do? Our server and web are clean of malware. Hopefully you can help us.

Greetings

hace 7 horas, ps8moduly.cz dijo:

Hello. The images are not stolen from me or published on the websites that point to me. They are simply making me negative by pointing thousands of backlinks exclusively to the images on my website, never to any product or category.
I suppose that some software will be sending the backlinks pointing to my photos so that the positioning of my website goes down.
I would like to know if there is a way to block these backlinks from pointing to images. For example changing the name of some folder..
Regards

100% your e-shop is infected. Using Prestashop 1.6 is very irresponsible. Many security updates have been released since this version.
Prestashop versions 1.6 > 1.7.5 have many security holes and are commonly hacked.
Believe that spam is also being sent from your e-shop.
The last link I gave you shows how to push a replacement image so the result is not an error 404 etc.

hace 4 horas, ps8moduly.cz dijo:

100% your e-shop is infected. Using Prestashop 1.6 is very irresponsible. Many security updates have been released since this version.
Prestashop versions 1.6 > 1.7.5 have many security holes and are commonly hacked.
Believe that spam is also being sent from your e-shop.
The last link I gave you shows how to push a replacement image so the result is not an error 404 etc.

Hello
Thanks for the reply.
I already did the solution that you propose, but that solution is valid for Hotlinking (image theft). They don't steal images from me, they simply make me Negative SEO by sending me Backlinks. Instead of sending me the backlinks to a url like the main page, they send them only to the images, but when you click on the backlink that points to my images, no photo of me appears, only their website appears.
I don't think my website is infected and it doesn't send spam. We have it monitored and with anti-access and virus control.