Attempted to load class "CsaGuzzleBundle"

sacha bouhey

Hey so I'm new to this and I needed to upgrade my prestashop to the newest version but now I get this error when entering admin panel (also the entier website does not work, [see: Second image]) I checked everything, tried many things but nothing seems to work... Anyone have an idea of what to do ?image.thumb.png.4ddba95aa9bb282f230ee56ba1fb90f6.pngimage.thumb.png.0a17ad5e08aed6c0fb4fbd0696c561c0.png

Seems the update was broken and now you are missing core files and database updates - I recommend to roll-back to prevoius version and do a controlled upgrade again taking note/care about the upgrade issues.

20 minutes ago, JBW said:

Seems the update was broken and now you are missing core files and database updates - I recommend to roll-back to prevoius version and do a controlled upgrade again taking note/care about the upgrade issues.

First thanks for your fast reply, I had some problems with the update using the 1 click upgrade (it said something like he doesn't have the permission to close the zip file) So I tried to do a manual update. Doesn't seems to have much documentation for that online tho...
Have you any idea of how I could do the upgrade ?

I'm usually using the 1-click module. If there are error like you mentioned fix this first before doing next steps/try becuase mostz probably you would face same when doing it manually but maybe won't see the error immediately