Product Packs / Advanced Stock Management / Quantites Available Always 0

gbimp

Hello,

I've been trying to find a way to make product combinations using existing products. When I found product packs, I thought I had found my solution. So I spent some time setting up a few products. I was surprised to find out that no matter what I did, The quantity of each pack/combination was always 0 even if the products in the packs had stock available.

We use Advanced Stock Management and our PrestaShop version is 1.6.1.18

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by gbimp
spelling error (see edit history)

Yes, but why?

I've uploaded an image of the default group configuration. It read the statements on the image. I shouldn't have to set the amounts of products available if the packs are composed of products that already have quantities in the advanced stock management system. It should display the maximum combinable quantity available of all the products in the pack. Instead, I have to manually go into the warehouse and add stock to this pack, just like every other product in the database. I don't want to have to do that. What is the point of a product pack if I can simply create an individual product that displays the combination in the description and in the images? Is there a way to have the maximum combinable quantity available displayed instead of having to manually add inventory to the pack?

Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 9.51.19 AM.png