[Solved] printful

Hello,

I had issues setting up my new store with Hostinger, PrestaShop 8.0.1 and Printful module.

Module was successfully installed, but when I click "Configuration" or "Dashboard" or "Orders", I get "500 Internal Server Error" like this.

Is there any way to solve this? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you & have a nice day.

image.png.eb03d32fc657643820df25660f4c4905.png

Edited by Lidovi
Enquiry is solved. Thank you very much! (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Lidovi changed the title to [Solved] printful
Il y a 11 heures, M4ketech a dit :

Hello, Thanks for updating module. Somehow I can not add products to store from Printful dashboard:

kuva.png.98f8fa6a6dc6c7d31dc1fa9ad6fa044d.png

As it is precisely explained in the message you just need to contact Printful support with the error code so they can explain the problem.

11 hours ago, Mediacom87 said:

As it is precisely explained in the message you just need to contact Printful support with the error code so they can explain the problem.

What PHP you use with updated module? I have PHP8 and Prestashop 8. Support did answer and....

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out to us! I understand you are having issues when adding products to Prestashop. Allow me to assist you! 

The issue could be that your PrestaShop version is not compatible with your PHP version. We recommend downgrading your PHP version. If this doesn't solve the issue, please reach back out to look into this further. 

Feel free to let me know if there are any further questions.