How add a link to an order message?

SRQMALL

I am trying to add a link to an order message so I can can send emails to customers that have a direct link to google (add review). I insert html tags in the editing field but it give me an error. How can I insert a hyperlink into a custom order message?

Do you mean the mail directory in the root? I've checked all through there but I can't even find the customer service emails that I created. I thought if I could find the template for that specific custom email I could edit it. But I've spent hours searching for that and I can't find it. ???

It would be much easier to just be able to insert a link into the email itself through the backend by editing the order message itself, but it doesn't let me insert a url that works. I've tried adding html code for a link but it returns an error. Are there special characters I have to add to make the url work? 

Isn't there an easy way to insert a link into these custom emails directly through the backend? 

I don't understand why it is so difficult to 1. insert a link into the email and 2. to even find the files for the custom emails. It's pretty easy to find them for the prestashop default emails, but even then it is so convoluted and overly redundant that there seems to be many files just for the PS emails. Good luck trying to remove 'powered by prestashop' from your email footers, haven't been able to find a solution for that which works either. I still can't find my custom order emails. This is so frustrating.

18 minutes ago, endriu107 said:

I think it should be files order_merchant_comment tpl and txt.

Nope, nothing there. 

The fact that I edited that particular email in the backend recently should show a recent date on the file itself in file manager.  No files there have been recently changed.

I've spent hours searching for a solution to this, you'd think it would be fairly simple. 
isn't there a way to directly insert a link into customer service emails from the backend?  I'm only searching for the actual file to edit because it won't let me insert a link. You'd think a lot of people would have wanted to do that at this point.

I'm using PS 1.7.8.8 if that makes any difference.

Edited by SRQMALL (see edit history)