When edit a customer address in the order, shipping will change to zero, but it should remain - PS 1.7.4

Darujpoukaz.cz

I found a bug in BO-Orders: If an address of a customer is edited directly in the order, the shipping cost in this order is changed to zero. The shipping cost should remains, not reset. If I edit the same address directly in BO-Customers, the shipping cost will not change.

Can you please help me, how solve this bug? I can edit any file directly in the code.

PS 1.7.4

Thank you very much.

Edited by Darujpoukaz.cz (see edit history)

• Darujpoukaz.cz changed the title to When edit a customer address in the order, shipping will change to zero, but it should remain - PS 1.7.4
On 3/5/2023 at 2:41 PM, DARKF3D3 said:

Do you use any module to manage shipping zone, free shipping and similar things?
Because by default prestashop shouldn't remove shipping cost when editing address.

Yes, we use our own module for shipping prices. Customer choose one of option of shippin (free, two paid), the shipping cost is passed to Presta settings for shipping cost. The shipping cost is correctly shown in the order and also in each place, where the shipping cost should be shown. But if we edit the address of customer directly from the order, the shipping cost always changes to zero. I have to solve this issue, but I do not know, how or what should I looking for..

It's most likely something related to that module.
In past I had a similar issue with a cash on delivery module, when editing an order with that payment method the fee was removed from the order.
Unfortunatelly I didn't found what was causing it and developer never fixed it so I changed module.

• Like 1