SEO GA4 Page title and screen. First on list is company name

ptityop

Hello, I am trying to work out which page is coming on top of those anaytics. I know that the second in the list is the homepage because of the meta title, but cannot work out which one is the first one in position... it only has company name, i want to know the url of that page bupageTitle.PNG.06fa8db74221bd391d70e1f78fa760e3.PNGt can't seem to find the info so I can act on this . Hope that makes sense. What is highlighted on the screenshot is the home page, but what comes in first position is what I would like to know. How do I get the url of that most popular page in position 1 ? Many thanks in advance !

thanks or your response, i am getting this on the very first screen of analytics, I am using GA4, everytthing works fine , but we do not have any page named only Suissetechnique SA and it is the one getting most views .... I'd like to know which url this corresponds to .... I tried to go deeper but i am not getting any more information ...analytics.thumb.PNG.7d84d4bc120de3f0884b8a9f523bc5f1.PNGanalytics2.PNG.6cbe918049956e5f3a69bdc9ee97f6bb.PNG

See here, it shows 2 seperate results, but both are from the homepage .... (/) why is it broken down into 2 different lines of analytics is the question .... Number  1 is the actual homepage wth the right meta description then in 3rd position according to nalytics it is also the homepage, how can this happen .... mystery ...

analytics3.PNG.0b2bd8e76f68e011f7913254ea64e822.PNG