Pages with redirect search console

ptityop

Hello,

I am trying to work ou why I am getting this kind of result in google search console.

1- it says that we have over 3k pages with redirects whereas we do not have that many products, and when I click to the links I see that most do not have redirects and land exactly where they should. I have generated new site maps and resubmitted them but still same issue, but the sitemaps does list all pages as it should ... there is something I am not getting here, if anyone could shed a light I would be grateful. Thanks!

redirect.PNG

redirect.2PNG.PNG

It happens because you changed the name of the category for your product: it used to be solutions-de-levage and now it is elingue-a-chaine-pour-manitou-ou-autogrue. And it is redirecting you to the new page url containing the new category

I also get thousands of Pages with redirect notifications when I change the name of the category or the display url for my products and I haven't found a solution

Edited by StelaKr (see edit history)

Hummm, thanks for the response ... wonder if that is that critical, but i don't like having this showing up as we never know what gogle decides one day :) if nyone has a solution to solve this other than manually as this is impossible task obviously ...