"postProcess" takes inherently long time during order confirmation after updating to 1.7.8.8

iCamaro

Hi All,

I found a problem after updating Prestashop to 1.7.8.8 from the previous 1.7.8.7. Unfortunately, I didn't notice them right away and it's too late to roll back to the previous version from the backup now.

But it worked a lot better and there weren't these problems before update to 1.7.8.8 – and I did the update with a view to migrating to another hosting with more expandability.

Problem: "postProcess" takes inherently long time during order confirmation

postprocess.thumb.png.ecdc659c39206c578b191905a8100b12.png

Problem is the very long order processing time after clicking > Place order < in the basket.

This process takes even a minute depending on the amount of products. The problem appeared after updating to version 1.7.8.8

I have an additional module "One Step Checkout by Knowban" but after disabling it, the problem persists. Technical support from Knowband checked and reported that it is not their module that causes the error. This is quite an annoying problem for the client.

I found a similar problem in this forum (https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/614389-postprocess-takes-insanely-long-time-during-order-confirmation/) and checked a few items suggesting, even with uninstalling the MailChimp module, but unfortunately, nothing helped.

PHP Info:

2145538100_PHPInfo.thumb.png.7044849377dedc06547e83ebffec98a3.png

I would appreciate your help in solving this problem.

• 1 year later...
On 2/27/2023 at 12:50 PM, iCamaro said:

Hi All,

I found a problem after updating Prestashop to 1.7.8.8 from the previous 1.7.8.7. Unfortunately, I didn't notice them right away and it's too late to roll back to the previous version from the backup now.

But it worked a lot better and there weren't these problems before update to 1.7.8.8 – and I did the update with a view to migrating to another hosting with more expandability.

Problem: "postProcess" takes inherently long time during order confirmation

postprocess.thumb.png.ecdc659c39206c578b191905a8100b12.png

Problem is the very long order processing time after clicking > Place order < in the basket.

This process takes even a minute depending on the amount of products. The problem appeared after updating to version 1.7.8.8

I have an additional module "One Step Checkout by Knowban" but after disabling it, the problem persists. Technical support from Knowband checked and reported that it is not their module that causes the error. This is quite an annoying problem for the client.

I found a similar problem in this forum (https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/614389-postprocess-takes-insanely-long-time-during-order-confirmation/) and checked a few items suggesting, even with uninstalling the MailChimp module, but unfortunately, nothing helped.

PHP Info:

2145538100_PHPInfo.thumb.png.7044849377dedc06547e83ebffec98a3.png

I would appreciate your help in solving this problem.

Hi, did you solve it? thank you