Can't save a product with added combinations. PS 8.0.1

Tom Bombadil

Hello,

PrestaShop version: 8.0.1
Clear/new installation with the default theme and only two new payment modules.
Server info: Linux #3 SMP Thu Jul 15 10:25:01 CEST 2021 x86_64
Wersja PHP: 8.0.27
PHP configuration requirements: all green

Attributes and values - are properly created and defined and visible on the product combination option.
The button "Generate" works properly but it is not possible to save the product.
Can't solve the problem. Any clue, please?

PHP-conf.jpg

product-combination.jpg

I had the same problem with an old product.  Got around it by taking the product offline, save, online save, offline, made the changes and this time they were saved. (you need to give the machine enough time to process - wait for the popup to disappear before you click anything else).

You never know - it might work.

1 hour ago, endriu107 said:

Open your browser console, go to Network tab in console an then try save product. There should appear new line with status, click on those where status is not 200.

main.bundle.js:1641          POST https://XYZ/shop/admin774p0t4mrxsqy85qraw/index.php/sell/catalog/products/31?_token=aTy4DkRFpEnoNLC9n-RzKScOfWLbPgmLc9F1Nfh4uII 500

18 minutes ago, ps8moduly.cz said:

Hi,

There is an error in Prestashop 8.x and you cannot save the product if the Stock management is not turned on and the quantity is filled.

Hi,
I confirm. That helps and looks like products added with enabled stock management work fine after disabling it. The problem seems to appear only with saving the product with a combination with disabled stock management.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ps8moduly.cz said:

It is for Prestashop developers to fix this.

So we need to wait for a fix. There is one positive thing from this conversation and I must say a good word for the developers. Today I added three different types of combinations for a product with 64 values and that works! I'm tempted to try it with more. Does anyone know what is the limit?

image.png.4be1c21e3cb71fa1b2b914092fbc6d66.png

• Like 1