modify the purchase of only one combination

overbags

Greetings
I'm trying to make a change to prestashop 1.6.1.24

I have the "When out of stock" function configured on "Reject orders" but for some combinations I would need to allow the purchase even if they are not available.

I would have thought of adding a field (box) 0-1 to the product_attribute table and if set to 1 it allows the display of the "add to cart" button by editing the product.tpl file at this point but I don't know how to recover the value

<div{if (!$allow_oosp && $product->quantity <= 0) || !$product->available_for_order || (isset($restricted_country_mode) && $restricted_country_mode) || $PS_CATALOG_MODE && box == 0} class="unvisible"{/if}>

<p id="add_to_cart" class="buttons_bottom_block no-print" style="text-align:center">

<button type="submit" name="Submit" class="exclusive" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;">
                                    <span id="add_to_cart_uno">{if $content_only && (isset($product->customization_required) && $product->customization_required)}{l s='Customize'}{else}{l s='Add to cart'}{/if}</span>
                                </button></br>
                                    <span id="add_to_cart_due"></span>
                            </p>
                        </div>

Edited by overbags (see edit history)

• overbags changed the title to modify the purchase of only one combination