Classic Theme or Paid theme ?

Hello community, first post here, so the question is should you keep the classic theme or use a paid one? I have already paid for different themes and some expensive ones and their support. The problem starts when we use different modules that are not working correctly with the themes, even with the expensive ones we have constant issues that need fixing by the developer. 

My thought is that all modules by developers are developed based on the classic presta shop theme so wouldnt it be more stable during updates? Of course, you lose with design and customer trust but we are tired of dealing with issues constantly during upgrades or setting. 

My idea is that if you keep the original them you gain stability and speed but lose in design. Whats your opinion? Do you believe that the classic theme will work better than the paid ones? 

I think best option is create own theme based on classic theme. PrestaShop since 1.7 give us "child theme" where you can change only selected parts of theme and build your own design. Using classic theme doesn't means you must stay in its design.

It's not that classic theme is better or not then othere themes. If theme have less  modules, less page builders it give you mostly better performance and  better third party module compatibility.