Expert products rating/ranking plugin

alano1

Hi. I am looking for a prestashop plugin where the admin rates the product (5 criteria: price, quality, features, appearance). This rating must be independent with customer reviews! Customer reviews and expert rating - 2 separated plugins.

The star rating will be visible on the all products ranking page and on the each product page. A similar plugin is in wordpress as "expert rating" but I don't know the name of this plugin. Photos below. Please help find plugin

product page.png

listing.png

Hello,
could you give me your idea (image) where the expert rating should be displayed in your template?
The images that are uploaded are cropped and it is not clear where it should be displayed.

The only one that can be found is here, but it's not what you want:

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/customer-reviews/88895-expert-reviews-on-product-sheets-e-a-t.html

Edited by ps8moduly.cz (see edit history)

Hello,
thank you for your response.
The link I posted is not my module, but it is the only module I found that would partially do what you are asking for.

I have a module that can do what you need in my collection, but only for Prestashop 1.6.

However, I can update it for Prestashop 1.7 > 8.x

But I have little time to update or upgrade modules for higher versions of Prestashop.

I have over 240 modules and many more to upgrade.

Edited by ps8moduly.cz (see edit history)

On 2/23/2023 at 10:19 AM, alano1 said:

Ok, How can i get the module and update?

Hi, I sent you a link to the test eshop.
If anyone is interested in accessing the test shop, please send me a private message.
Documentation for the module is currently being created and approx. in two days the module will be available for purchase.