[Solved] Payment methods disappear

pShark

Hi,

I have a shop in version 1.6.1.24, suddenly without touching anything, 3 of the 4 payment methods available to the customer no longer appear in the checkout process, now only Paypal appears. I have checked all the configuration of the modules and Prestashop and it is correct.

It could be a problem with the "one page checkout" module, which is the one we use, but it's not sure either.

Does anyone know what could have happened? As I said, I have not touched anything, we have not updated modules either.

Thanks and best regards.

Edited by pShark
Solved (see edit history)

happened to me once (although it was on ps 1.7) that bank wire does not show (not sure if yours are all default payment or additional payment module). 
My case relates with some parameter in xml files. Somehow, it changes by itself (maybe re-downloaded from ps server or something, not sure).
Sorry for being vague

13 hours ago, s4lvozesta said:

happened to me once (although it was on ps 1.7) that bank wire does not show (not sure if yours are all default payment or additional payment module). 
My case relates with some parameter in xml files. Somehow, it changes by itself (maybe re-downloaded from ps server or something, not sure).
Sorry for being vague

Thanks for your reply.

It seems that the problem was somewhere else, it was caused by another module, we have deactivated it and it is working, we consider it solved.

• pShark changed the title to [Solved] Payment methods disappear