errors/bugs when creating a discount voucher. [SOLVED]

Ray UK

Hi, when creating a discount voucher, I am unable to use 2 features that are there.

The first is the "Compatibility with other cart rules".

combine-with-other-rules.jpg.7a682554dc8e4a3e3cd174ae61a3090c.jpg

and the second is the "Send a free gift"

free-product.jpg.a396b6b8d1c03d1ac9464e4cb54b69ab.jpg

As you can see, these field don't populate with the data.

I do have other cart rules in place, and I do have a product called "pockex"

I have tried to disable all overrides, non PrestaShop modules, disabled all cache and also put the site into debug mode.

Now the debug mode does not show on this page (the bar at the bottom isn't there) and also no errors show up.

I have just replaced the whole admin dir with a clean version in case that was corrupt, and deleted the "var" directory, but that didn't solve it.

Would anybody have any idea as to what could be causing this.

This site is running 1.7.8.6 and has been upgraded from previous versions.

Thanks for looking

Edited by MerseyRay (see edit history)

Hi idnovate,

I done as you said then clicked "Add new voucher, enabled the "do not combine" and enabled "free gift" then searched for "pockex".

This is the errors showing. (I haven't a clue)

This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. index.php
sendRemoveListener on closed conduit [email protected] 2 ConduitsChild.jsm:115
JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 3.1.0 jquery-migrate-3.1.0.min.js:2:696
Layout was forced before the page was fully loaded. If stylesheets are not yet loaded this may cause a flash of unstyled content. jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2:52631
The character encoding of a framed document was not declared. The document may appear different if viewed without the document framing it. enquire.min.js
The character encoding of a framed document was not declared. The document may appear different if viewed without the document framing it. animations.js
The character encoding of a framed document was not declared. The document may appear different if viewed without the document framing it. navbar-transition-handler.js
The character encoding of a framed document was not declared. The document may appear different if viewed without the document framing it. admin-theme.js
Some cookies are misusing the recommended “SameSite“ attribute 3
Cookie “_ga” has been rejected for invalid domain. analytics.js:25:486
Promise resolved after context unloaded
8 content.js:66

Thanks for your reply

• Ray UK changed the title to errors/bugs when creating a discount voucher. [SOLVED]

Ok so after 2 days of 😫 and overthinking, Ive finally found out what was causing this issue. 

Its been happening since a few updates ago.

The problem was due to a purchased module (Extra Tabs Pro by mypresta.eu)

I found this out by looking in the console/xhr requests/response.

Each time I searched for a product to choose as the FREE gift, the response started like this

1 <div class="alert alert-warning">
2 <button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="alert">&times;</button>
3 There are 1 warnings.
4 <ul style="display:block;" id="seeMore">
5 <li><strong>Extra Tabs Pro</strong>: New version available, check http://MyPresta.eu for more informations <a href="https://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/product-extra-tabs-pro.html">More details in changelog</a></li>
6 </ul>
7 </div>
8 {"products":[{"id_product":"649","name":"PockeX All-in-one","ean13":"","isbn":"","upc":"","mpn":"","active":"1","reference":"ASP_POCKEXAIO","manufacturer_name":"Aspire","quantity":"28","advanced_stock_management":"0","customizable":"0","price_tax_incl":24.99,.....

After disabling that module, the error message vanished and the original problems have gone away :)

• Like 1