my problem with the cache i'm disabled the cache and my store stop work

KeyVideo

hello i have problem I have disabled the cache and my store stop work now i don't know why i cant login to back office the panel error and i have disabled cache and i cant get new cache in var/cache 

Is there a way to reactivate it my store not has an problem i have enabled ps mode from false to true and i'm back to refech the page after clear cache from browser i get my store error 403 

error.png

41 minutes ago, idnovate.com said:

Which is the URL?

the problem fixed indovate.com the error was from hosting and store work now thank you so much sir i want ask you in something i want to update the store to latest version from Prestashop but some design with css clear i want save my all design must me download all files css the problem with updating some css files deleted from hosting I'm afraid after saving files css And when ؛Prestahsop update and i upload the files css again, it doesn't work

50 minutes ago, KeyVideo said:

the problem fixed indovate.com the error was from hosting and store work now thank you so much sir i want ask you in something i want to update the store to latest version from Prestashop but some design with css clear i want save my all design must me download all files css the problem with updating some css files deleted from hosting I'm afraid after saving files css And when ؛Prestahsop update and i upload the files css again, it doesn't work

All the CSS/JS modifications has to be done in /themes/YOUR-THEME/assets/css/custom.css or /themes/YOUR-THEME/assets/js/custom.js. If any of these files don't exist, you can create them.

What I would recommend you now would be to move all your modifications to these files. You could compare your CSS with the original's one.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, idnovate.com said:

All the CSS/JS modifications has to be done in /themes/YOUR-THEME/assets/css/custom.css or /themes/YOUR-THEME/assets/js/custom.js. If any of these files don't exist, you can create them.

What I would recommend you now would be to move all your modifications to these files. You could compare your CSS with the original's one.

thank you for help me @idnovate.com i will try it now

• Like 1