A problem I don't have a solution to With Pretsahsop

KeyVideo

I have a problem that I don't know how to solve My store has a problem with adding files. I don't know where these files come from For example, I have a host with something called used disk this i have  end usad disk space milion 100000 example i see this today 220000 used disk tomorrow i see became 670000K In just one day it was filled Although I do not upload products or do anything in the store I turned to talk to hosting support, they told me that there is an add-on that does a lot of queries in the database and the name of this add-on i don't know

I do not know the reason for this queries in the database by this extension This plugin fills in my hosting used disk 

Eventually my store crashes until I clear the storage I want to use this add-on, but I do not know how to do so. Is there an add-on that tells me what is happening in my store Especially if adding any plugin threatens my store

This is the message I got from the host with mysql file problem image and file please anyone check i want to fix

mysql.png

MySQL_Abuse_keygkgxa_Jan-31-2023.txt

Edited by KeyVideo (see edit history)

5 hours ago, juanrojas said:

hello it seems that everything comes from this module ets_superspeed_dynamic

thank you mr for replay Although I disabled this unit, the increase in the private space in the hosting does not stop. Should I delete it super speed

4 hours ago, ps8moduly.cz said:

Paradoxically, a module that is supposed to speed up page loading will slow them down and may cause them to crash.

thank you mr but how i can speed up pretsashop i will unistall this module but i look for anythink make my store speed up

8 hours ago, ps8moduly.cz said:

Hello.
The most sensible thing to do is to contact the developer @ets-soft

i want ask you in something i have problem in cache how i can stop cache I want a way to stop my theme from creating too many files because of cache Makes my hosting full of useless files

On 2/13/2023 at 4:04 PM, KeyVideo said:

I have a problem that I don't know how to solve My store has a problem with adding files. I don't know where these files come from For example, I have a host with something called used disk this i have  end usad disk space milion 100000 example i see this today 220000 used disk tomorrow i see became 670000K In just one day it was filled Although I do not upload products or do anything in the store I turned to talk to hosting support, they told me that there is an add-on that does a lot of queries in the database and the name of this add-on i don't know

I do not know the reason for this queries in the database by this extension This plugin fills in my hosting used disk 

Eventually my store crashes until I clear the storage I want to use this add-on, but I do not know how to do so. Is there an add-on that tells me what is happening in my store Especially if adding any plugin threatens my store

This is the message I got from the host with mysql file problem image and file please anyone check i want to fix

mysql.png

MySQL_Abuse_keygkgxa_Jan-31-2023.txt 7.96 kB · 2 downloads

Hello Key and I'm sorry for the late reply.

Regarding the issue you are facing, please contact our technical support team through the Addons Marketplace with the necessary information. We will be willing to work with you to find out and solve the problem.

Best regards.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ets-soft said:

Hello Key and I'm sorry for the late reply.

Regarding the issue you are facing, please contact our technical support team through the Addons Marketplace with the necessary information. We will be willing to work with you to find out and solve the problem.

Best regards.

thank you so much @ets-soft i'm going to create ticket