Internal Server Error in Backend / Orders page

GKL

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not familiar with Symfony. What should I do with these?

CRITICAL request: Uncaught PHP Exception Twig\Error\LoaderError: "Template "PrestaShopBundle:Admin/Sell/Order/Order:index.html.twig" is not defined in "@PrestaShop/Admin/Sell/Order/Order/index.html.twig" at line 20." at /home/promotiongift/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/ChainLoader.php line 99

{ "exception": {} }

CRITICAL php: Uncaught Exception: Template "PrestaShopBundle:Admin/Sell/Order/Order:index.html.twig" is not defined in "@PrestaShop/Admin/Sell/Order/Order/index.html.twig" at line 20.

{ "exception": {} }

Thanks!

Do you have any module changing the order page? See the full error stack if there is an indication where the error is caused.
The usage of "PrestaShopBundle:" does not work in PS8 anymore, so the module would need to be upgraded (use @bundlename/... instead)

Hi JBW! Thanks for the tip!
I was already hunting down old and not native modules, and pretty much cleared out everything.
However looking for "PrestaShopBundle:", I found it only in the Prestashop Metrics module.
Kind of surprised here, since it's a constantly updated module.

Anyway, it's solved. Thank you very much!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just writing to add another confirmation that Prestashop Metrics is causing the error.  

I have just updated to 8.0.4 from 1.7.8.8 and if I activate Prestashop Metrics, I get the next error when accessing the orders list: "The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error"

I am using PHP 7.2, due to other integration problems with some modules when using PHP 8.1. Could be that?

Hi Mike

I don't think so (about PHP 7.2 version) because my website is in PHP 8.1 and the error still here when PS Metrics is enabled.

I thnink it's a bug to fix, to be honnest I didn't go very far when I realized that disable the module fix the issue...