[RESOLVED] Connections source, origin visitors don't display, 0 visitors online.

WEBMADE

Hi,

I don't have any data displayed in the dashboard or even in the orders regarding the source, the origin of the visitor empty and visitors online 0.

I can't fix, I tried resetting the forms, stats, visitor origin etc. without solving.

I have two sites the one that is not working is version 1.7.8.7, while the other 1.7.7.5 works as it should. Has anyone encountered this problem?

52 minutes ago, WEBMADE said:

can't fix, still doesn't work, reset everything: online users, visitor origin, save pages for each customer and save pages global visits are enabled; but it doesn't record anything!

uninstall and install the matomo module. Matomo has also a forum which in case, hopefully not, is able to assist. 

Edited by Nickz (see edit history)

On 1/27/2023 at 10:48 PM, WEBMADE said:

Hi,

I don't have any data displayed in the dashboard or even in the orders regarding the source, the origin of the visitor empty and visitors online 0.

I can't fix, I tried resetting the forms, stats, visitor origin etc. without solving.

I have two sites the one that is not working is version 1.7.8.7, while the other 1.7.7.5 works as it should. Has anyone encountered this problem?

i tried everything, disable and re-enable, reset follow modules: data for statistics, online users and visitor origin but it doesn't work, it doesn't log anything, it doesn't even log online users. I do not know what to do...kindly suggest me thanks

• 1 month later...
  • WEBMADE changed the title to [RESOLVED] Connections source, origin visitors don't display, 0 visitors online.