Gamification after renaming domain folder / test

Jim_C

Good evening.
I am testing Prestashop 1.7.8.8 and installed it in a file called lilooetlea2. I set it up and the tests are running fine.
Then I renamed the folder removing the number 2, so it's just lilooetlea, and I amended the site name in the back office under the SEO part. That went fine, the website continues to work well too.
But in the backoffice now when I click on the Modules > Module Manager  to view the modules I get an error message conerning the gamification.php file. The system is looking for the path at the former file name lilooetlea2 instead of the renamed file lilooetlea . Please see attached screenshot.

So now I'm trying to find the file that sendthe instruction to search for the lilooetlea2 folder to change it but I can't find it.

I've emptied the Cache in the back office, I looked at the PHPMyAdmin SQL file (I downloaded the .sql file), then searched inside but couldn't find any PS_ line that might still be showing lilooetlea2.

I would greatly welcome any hint or suggestion that might lead me to where I could look for further.

With many thanks for your kind help.

Jim.

GAMIFICATION_2023-01-22_181840.jpg